Suppository.

Post about topics relating to making of the medicine

Suppository.

Postby NSCLC Jorge » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Is there a better way to administer the Oil rectally than in a gel cap?
How do I make an effective suppository? Thanks.

There is very little work done in this area of hemp oil advice. Personally, I would probably get an enema delivery device and squirt a liquid solution of hemp oil in. To do this, you would need to get the oil into tincture form. So mix a little oil with a bit of strong liquor (vodka or something) Then add water to dilute it further. Then squeeze it in.

Ratios? I don't know. Just try to find a balance between getting the liquid volume to be easy to work with but without using too much alcohol. We don't want you to get drunk or even more mentally affected. Glycerin can help the oil dissolve in water too.
NSCLC Jorge
New User

Re: Suppository.

Postby Christian » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:45 pm

NSCLC Jorge wrote:Is there a better way to administer the Oil rectally than in a gel cap?
How do I make an effective suppository? Thanks.

I've heard Jindrich Bayer mention this, but I don't have much knowledge about this myself.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby NSCLC Jorge » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Thanks. Heard that for lung cancer the "Tears" are more effective rectally. Is this so? Love.
NSCLC Jorge
New User

Postby Christian » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 pm

NSCLC Jorge wrote:Thanks. Heard that for lung cancer the "Tears" are more effective rectally. Is this so? Love.

According to JB, used both ways is more effective than just oral ingestion. This is from what I heard.
Christian
Site Admin

Postby NBOZNA » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:53 pm

I have rectal cancer, started on the oil on Tuesday, I use it as suppositories, does anyone has any experience with the suppositories, I have some questions.
Please HELP
NBOZNA
New User

Postby drchen054 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:10 pm

NSCLC Jorge wrote:Thanks. Heard that for lung cancer the "Tears" are more effective rectally. Is this so? Love.

For lung cancer, you should be vaping into the lungs directly with like a hash oil e-cig or something similar.

Technically, it would probably be optimal rectally AND through lung because rectal bypasses the liver on the first run, but oral and lung is probably already really really good. (liver breaks down thc)
drchen054
Site Guide

Return to Making the Medicine - Questions or Methods