Small Cell Lung, Liver, Lymph Nodes

For members or family members with a disease that want to treat using hemp oil start here.
archivebot
Site Admin

Small Cell Lung, Liver, Lymph Nodes

Postby archivebot » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:25 am

by patsy0827 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:38 pm
In January I was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer that had already metastasized to the liver and lymph nodes. I had been well until the end of December, when I caught a cold/lung infection. I worked in a remote location and had to wait for my cross shift to arrive, so I was very sick by the time I was able to leave work to see a doctor. An xray showed a large 7 cm. mass in the right lung. The next week a cat scan and ultrasound showed cancer of the lung, liver and lymph nodes. A biopsy of the lung was done and confirmed the diagnosis. I was given 6-9 weeks to live without chemotherapy; approx. a year with chemo. The plan of action was to have 3 sessions of 3 days of chemo, several weeks apart, then radiation, then re-assess the situation. Because everything happened so FAST, and I felt I didn't have a choice, I had the first session of 3 bouts of chemo, which made me sick and I decided not to have any more, regardless of the outcome. A cousin had told me about Rick Simpson and the hemp oil and I investigated it to see if perhaps it would help me. After talking it over with my daughters, we agreed to give it a try and immediately acquired the hemp, made the oil and took it. Within hours I felt better! Appetite increased, sleeping is absolutely wonderful - if nothing else, I would take it for the sleep aid alone! Within days my cough disappeared, along with the shortness of breath. I had more energy and a desire to do things. I have nearly quit taking one of my puffers. I'm also following a vegan diet, doing the baking soda protocol, laetrile, vitamins.

I go to my family doctor next Wednesday to review the results of the last tests and scans to see where the cancer is now and if it has spread to other places.

I have increased my oil dosage somewhat, but I would really like to know an easy method for measuring that sticky oil into similar sized blobs and knowing how much I am taking. Right now I just squeeze a blob onto a small piece of flattened bread but I do not know how much I am actually ingesting each time.

patsy0827
New User

Re: Small Cell Lung, Liver, Lymph Nodes

Postby patsy0827 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 am
Trial and error have figured out that I am taking more than I need to be taking - going through my medicine far too quickly. At least I know I am able to handle the dosage with no problems.

patsy0827
New User

Postby Christian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:09 pm

patsy0827 wrote:Trial and error have figured out that I am taking more than I need to be taking - going through my medicine far too quickly. At least I know I am able to handle the dosage with no problems.

Hi Patsy, as far as I know, if you can handle the dosage Rick Simpson recommends to basically take as much as you can. Anyways, I am sure you will figure out and be sure to keep us updated, thanks.

Christian
Site Admin

Postby 57varieties » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:34 am
Hi Patsy,

I am 40 grams into my oil treatment. Once I started to increase the amount I take daily, I switched to night taking only, which has helped me deal with the side effects. What I did to enable taking those levels is buy some size 0 gelatin caps and fill them with the oil, best I can. I find it much easier to take the oil in caps than otherwise. I also purchased a scale that measures in 1/100 of a gram so I have an idea of how much I am taking nightly. I also keep track of what I am taking daily so I will know when I get to 60 grams.

57varieties
New User

Postby patsy0827 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:14 am
57varieties - What side effects do you get? I think gelcaps are the way to go for accuracy in measuring. My scale doesn't measure that small, either. We live in a very small town and difficult to get what we need. In the beginning I was so scared and didn't know what to do - this was kind of a last ditch effort, believing that I only had 6-9 weeks of life left. Now I have improved so much already! Next week will tell the tale - back to the dr. for test results.

patsy0827
New User

Postby 57varieties » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:48 am
Patsy, My side effects have been changing as I go through this process. Now that I am at a gram daily, I tend to sleep longer and take an hour or so in the morning to shake off the state of euphoria I wake in. I switched to taking at night as the strain I am using has some psychogenic side effects. I also do not have the same taste for food now, or strong hunger desires, but I am not sure if that is the oil or the fact that I have changed my diet as well, eliminating animal protein and juicing fruits and veggies daily. Those are the biggest issues right now. I have my 3 month PET scan next week, so I will know by then if the oil has worked for me. My last scan revealed multiple tumors growing in my lungs that were too small for measurement, or for me to start any FDA approved treatment protocols. Good Luck at the Dr. as well!!!

57varieties
New User

Postby patsy0827 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:22 am
My Journey Continues:
Dr. appt. this morning showed the LUNG CANCER is shrinking!!! She couldn't tell me by how much or what size it is now, but it was a large enough deal that she called the oncologist I previously saw when I had the chemo. The two of them think the chemo is the reason for the shrinkage. The last day of chemo for me was March 8 - today is April 23. I think it's the Hemp Oil, along with the other protocols I have been following. I said no to further chemo at this time, but I asked for another xray in 3-4 weeks. If, at that time, the cancer has shrunk more, then I will continue what I have been doing. If, however, the cancer has grown, I will have to re-think the chemo again. There is still the presence of liver and lymph node cancer and nothing has been done about either one of them, but the dr. told me this morning that the liver cancer will not shrink???

patsy0827
New User

Postby susarod » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 am
I have recently been diagnosed with Melanoma. It has spread to my sentinel lymph nodes and I will have my 1st PET scan on Aug 12. I started the hemp oil last week and have found I have psychotic delusions. I am only taking .03 ml morning and night and it is making me feel very bad. When I was first introduced to the hemp oil online, every youtube video said you will not get high, but I feel high for 2 days afterward. Is this normal? I cannot imagine taking it daily for 3 or 4 months.

susarod
New User

Postby Christian » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 am

susarod wrote:I have recently been diagnosed with Melanoma. It has spread to my sentinel lymph nodes and I will have my 1st PET scan on Aug 12. I started the hemp oil last week and have found I have psychotic delusions. I am only taking .03 ml morning and night and it is making me feel very bad. When I was first introduced to the hemp oil online, every youtube video said you will not get high, but I feel high for 2 days afterward. Is this normal? I cannot imagine taking it daily for 3 or 4 months.

Hi Susa

Did you make the oil yourself? It may be from an energetic strain and it is making you feel wired out. Let us know, talk with you soon

Christian
Site Admin

Postby susarod » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 am
No I bought the oil from an external source. She wanted me to try this strain because she can get this same strain consistently. I went off it. I cannot do this and still be a mother, wife and work.

archivebot
Site Admin

Postby archivebot » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:25 am

by Northern_Gal » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:55 am
Hi Susarod

I apologize for putting this so bluntly BUT ... in order to be a mother and wife, you have to be here.
As for work, if you don't do RSO, they're going to lose you sooner or later anyway, why not make it sooner?

I don't know where you are located, but we are in Ontario, Canada.
As soon as you are diagnosed with cancer (any cancer), apply for Canada Pension Disability (CPPD - different than regular CPP). With cancer, it is an automatic acceptance and the first cheque is in the bank in under 2 months. We didn't find out about this until Aug 2012 and my husband was diagnosed in Feb 2012. We applied and his first cheque was in the bank in October. CPPD even paid retro-active back to Feb 2012 when he was first diagnosed.

If you are working, go on sick leave Unemployment, they can't deny you.

If prognosis is 12 months or less, apply for 'Living Benefits' from your Life Insurance company, they give you 1/2 your life insurance up to $100,000 max. Not all life insurance companies do this but most do. Call your broker or insur.co. direct. It's not
something they advertise, we found out by talking to others at the naturopath clinic we went to.

I suggest you cut back on the amount you are taking and only take it at night and build up slowly. Your body will assimilate and you won't get the 'high'. But you have to start getting in your system no matter what the amount.

Northern_Gal
New User

Return to “Start Here - Post Your Story”