[Hepatitis C] - Nsana

A good story or happy experience of a condition being assisted or helped by the oil here

[Hepatitis C] - Nsana

Postby nsana » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi All; I would like to tell my story. Five years ago I was diagnosed with hep-c, virals were 31,700,000. I started taking chinese herbs, within 6 weeks I felt better, I had more energy and less brain fog. I continue to use these herbs today. In Oct.2011 I saw the Rick Simpson video, I started ingesting hempoil that I made myself. In 3 weeks I noticed a difference my stamina increased, I felt strong (I was sking everyday). I was doing a gram a day and feeling really good. I kept taking the oil at 1 gram a day until June, then I cut back to a quarter gram a day and still felt good. In july I went to the V.A. to see where I was at. The Doctors did'nt pick up the fact that I had hep-c until I showed them. Then I got more lab visits. My virals in july were 8,000,000. My dr told me that the virals don't mean anything unless I'm on the treatment (interferon).I did'nt like that. I think I've come a long way in the five years. I've reduced the viral load by 75% and I do feel great. The doctor did'nt think so. I agreed to a liver byopsie and had one in november (no results untill 26 jan) it was just to show the doctor that I don't need their treatment, here it is January and I have'nt heard back from them so I think my liver is in good shape. I still take the quarter gram dose everyday. Before the hemp oil I had pain in my liver, restless leg syndrome, pain in my knees back and neck, and I had suffered a head injury sking and it had bothered me for a good year and a half and it doesnt bother me anymore I can't say enough about this stuff. The only drawback is that only a few people can tolerate the stone from the oil. After taking it for so long now I don't get stoned anymore but hey I have no pain at all I'm 61 and feel 31. Oh well thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Thanks for the chance to pass it along. Nsana
nsana
New User

Re: Post Your Personal/Family Store Here - How To Use

Postby bigpapa » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:45 am

nsana.... 61? yeah right. you don't look that old my friend. And i agree with you on the oil. It's effective for many ailments and i pray that it would be the miracle cure for your disease, that is a pretty ruff one. My last boss had hep c and he too was a good man just like you. A man with your heart doesn't deserve this. Can't wait to get better so i can make a road trip up your way. peace
bigpapa
New User

Re: Post Your Personal/Family Store Here - How To Use

Postby crystallighthealer » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Namaste, NSANA!
What an inspiring story which could benefit many people who hear it. May I have your permission to use it on our website? So many people look for 'proof'. Please contact me. We are all grateful that you are doing so well! Namaste!
Sending Love, Light and Healing!
crystallighthealer
New User

Re: [Hepatitis C] - Nsana

Postby JustinK » Thu May 03, 2012 5:37 am

I'm glad the oil was effective in healing so many of your problems! Yet another testament to the versatility of this medicine. Keep it up :)
JustinK

Postby CureYourOwnCancer » Fri May 04, 2012 10:18 am

Great to hear success with the oil. Glad you doing well.
http://www.cureyourowncancer.org
A Place to come to CureYourOwnCancer
CureYourOwnCancer
New User

Postby Blaise23 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:30 am

You need to stay away from depression diseases are a part of our life,Just keep using the oil according to the advice.That will surely work for you,Stop bothering stress that is a issue with the health as well.Try to keep yourself happy and busy with things.
Blaise23
New User

Postby patti a. » Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

hello Nsana. my name is Patti. i read your testimony on hemp oil & hep. c. i also have hep. c it has started working on my liver. some cirrosis but no cancer. i have been connected with some wonderful people and plan to start the oil asap. hopefully in about 3 wks. i don't care about the "stone" my priority is my body. so if i have to sleep all day, so be it. can you give me a little feedback on your opinion of my situation? i along with the people i've talked to are trying to research all sites. they've been doing this for yrs. a good Chrisitan family. they just need to see if there are certain strains they may need to combine. thank you for you views on it all. and i'm very happy to hear it is working for you. God is good!!
patti a.
New User

Postby drchen054 » Sat May 31, 2014 9:39 pm

Good to hear your report Nsana
drchen054
Site Guide

Return to Anecdotal Good Experiences