Pure Extra Virgin Hemp Oil in Canada?

Most discussions go here except personal/family stories
archivebot
Site Admin

Pure Extra Virgin Hemp Oil in Canada?

Postby archivebot » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:18 pm

by steffan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:25 am
Yesterday I visited a health food store in Ottawa, Canada and found "Organic Certified, Extra Virgin Hemp Oil". It claims to be GMO free and is grown in the area of Vancouver, B.C.. It was selling around $32.00 plus HST for 250 ml. I would love to hear from you and critize the quality of this product so I can take. Thank you very much, Steffan in Ottawa :)

steffan
New User

Re: Pure Extra Virgin Hemp Oil in Canada?

Postby Christian » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:09 am

steffan wrote:Yesterday I visited a health food store in Ottawa, Canada and found "Organic Certified, Extra Virgin Hemp Oil". It claims to be GMO free and is grown in the area of Vancouver, B.C.. It was selling around $32.00 plus HST for 250 ml. I would love to hear from you and critize the quality of this product so I can take. Thank you very much, Steffan in Ottawa :)

Its a fat oil for food, not Rick Simpson oil at all.

Christian
Site Admin

Postby steffan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm
Besides being free of GMO, being Extra Virgin, Certified Organic in Canada and processed without heat thus guaranteeing synergism, what other qualities sets Rick Simpson oil apart? Where can I buy it please? Steffan

steffan
New User

Postby Christian » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 am

steffan wrote:Besides being free of GMO, being Extra Virgin, Certified Organic in Canada and processed without heat thus guaranteeing synergism, what other qualities sets Rick Simpson oil apart? Where can I buy it please? Steffan

Simpson oil is a plant extract, not an fatty oil. I am not sure of where to purchase an Canada, you would like have to know someone who could help by asking around or if you are in Medical Canada program might have some leads there.

Christian
Site Admin

Postby cspeter8 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 am
I discovered Rick Simpson's story and the hemp oil issue only very recently, and my understanding is that anything in health food stores is hemp seed oil, and not hemp oil extracted from the plant. Even Amazon carries hemp seed oil from Nutiva. Totally different product.

Return to “General Discussion for Hemp Oil”