from Angela 20 Again

Re: from Angela 20 Again

Postby chips » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:52 am

Thank you Larry. Good to know. I don't know if after radiation they can do the trip. but I will let my cousins know. She will be in the hospital for another 2 weeks maybe. But I am passing on your info so thank you very much :)
chips
New User

Postby ravenrose » Thu May 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Can someone who has access to the correct oil for cancer please PM me?

I'm having trouble finding a source in the US. We'll have to travel to a state (sounds like OR is my only option), but since he has limited time (less than 4 months now), I don't want to get there, then spend days searching for someone who has the right oil. I am unable to make this myself, and I need somewhere that can assure me beyond a doubt that this is the "Rick Simpson" method oil.

This is my last hope.
ravenrose
New User

Postby justanotherme » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:40 am

Freebird01 can you contact me please? I tried to contact you but can't. I have 4 people that are sick but could travel to Oregon if you could help us. I don't have enough to travel and pay for a full treatment for everyone. I have two people with MS one with fibro/chron's and one with a major caar accident/rod in leg. I know you don't owe me anything, but if you could say hi maybe we could do some good and gets some healing accomplished. I haven't been able to work in fifteen years and I"m ready to be healed. :)

sorry for hijacking the post, angela, I'll pray for you.
justanotherme
New User

Postby drchen054 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 pm

I provide for the California area, but Ronnie has shipped to me successfully and I trust him.
drchen054
Site Guide

Postby Genesis 1:29 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:20 am

drchen054 wrote:I provide for the California area, but Ronnie has shipped to me successfully and I trust him.

and didn't Ronnie get in big trouble for doing just that? no to you personally, but for sending oil?
Genesis 1:29
Site Guide

Postby Axlegrease » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 am

drchen054 wrote:I provide for the California area, but Ronnie has shipped to me successfully and I trust him.

Did you get your meds ? If not where are you located ? I may be able to help you and your tines out . humboldt1@live.com
Axlegrease
Axlegrease
New User

Postby drchen054 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:51 pm

Oh I didn't know that Ronnie got into trouble. How did he get in trouble? Yeah I got it from him over 2 years ago. Yeah, I already have a lot of oil and actually provide it to other patients. Thx tho. David
drchen054
Site Guide

Postby Spiritual eggs » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 am

Hi guys i'm doing some research for Hemp oil suppliers in Holland and Europe.
Please come and say hi in Spiritual Eggs on facebook ...
Thanks you so much for sharing
Spiritual eggs
New User

Postby Perdyfly » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 am

I was just diagnosed with terminal rectal cancer. I live in Alberta, Canada. My children (all 7 doing research) pointed me in this direction. I have been reading everything I can about this treatment, for the last 2 days, and think it is my best shot.

I have not yet started radiation or chemo and would prefer not to. But I have no option I think?

I have had a Ct scan, colonoscopy/biopsy, blood work. I am waiting for the MRI appointment so the cancer can be staged but the Dr has told my husband and I that, in his opinion, I am not curable. I will then be referred to the cancer institute in Edmonton.

I really would appreciate any information about where or if I can purchase Rick Simpsons oil.

Thank you in advance.
Perdyfly
New User

Postby keepcalmbeatcancer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 pm

I am in the Southern California area in Long Beach and am looking for oil providers for my mother. She has terminal 3 cancer in the liver, lungs, and brain and it has metastasized. She has absolutely no desire to eat due to the medication she has been given and the doctors are only giving her a couple months to live. I am in desperate need of a provider asap so please message me as soon as you can keepcalmandbeatcancer@outlook.com

@drchen
Do you have an email or phone number I can contact you at? Feel free to email me also.

Thank you.
keepcalmbeatcancer
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Archive